Friday, April 6, 2012

2:30pm Friday Roubaix Course Update



The course is in excellent shape.  It was similar to my ride earlier in the week.  No grading has occurred.  There  are the usual pothole sections, but the dirt sections are smooth as of 2:30 Friday.

It was snowing hard on the drive out but nothing was sticking on the ground.

NRO says the race is on unless there is accumulation on the pavement.  I'll provide a weather update in the early morning.

I'm excited to see everyone tomorrow!

2 comments:

Spokane Rocket Velo said...

Any chance we can sign up for a mass text if the race is canceled? Coming from Spokane and we have to leave at 6 a.m. to make it out there (there's an hour time change, too).

Shaun Radley said...

What's your number? It's highly un-likely that the race will be cancelled. I'll text you in the AM if that happens. Also I'll post on here super early either way.

Google