Thunder Poster

Thunder Poster

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inspirational

During my daily readings I came across this comment on the Z-Blog. Inspirational words from one of Montana's best riders. The author was listed as Micheal Moore but signed Mully. Whoever wrote it.....I like it. Photo by John Sieber.

Willy, lovin
g the blog. Good stuff. I noted your reference to Merced being the first big race. And I know that some races are bigger than others, but another way to think about it is that every race is big. Every race is important, because each time out gives you the chance to improve. Even if the external stakes aren't high, part of the fight is inside. Go hard -- the opposition is sometimes you yourself. I know this is going to be a great season for you, but take nothing from granted. Every race is a chance to prove something, even if it's only to yourself.

-Mully

You gotta love it.

1 comment:

Michael Moore said...

Thanks, Shaun. I am both Michael and Mully, also known as Willy's stepdad. I appreciate you posting the comment, and I hope Willy and other riders take it to heart. My sport is climbing, not biking, but the opponent is often found in the same place -- inside us.

Google