Email me with questions about the race. email@example.com
Friday, October 15, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
1. Pre-registration closes Friday at 9pm. It's $20 online and $25 day of. To register online follow the link on the right hand bar. Only day of registration for first timer men.
2. Day of registration close a half hour before each race. The registration tent closes for good a 7pm. That means that cat 1/2 men must register before 7pm. There will be no one there to sign you up after 7pm and you will relegate yourself to the Cycling House beer tent.
3. There will be separate podiums for Master B and Women 4. Please specify your category at registration so you can receive the appropriate number.
4. Men 1's 2's and 3's figure out what cx category you are and come prepared. DRuss will be a busy man and probably won't upgrade you the day of the event. If you are a category 1 or 2 road rider you can upgrade cx categories automatically through USAcycling.org. If you are a 3 and want race the 1/2 you must upgrade.
5. Kid's race is free and does not need registration. First timer races and junior race are $5 plus a $10 one day license ($15 total).
Posted by Shaun Radley at 9:52 AM
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I got an email today that put me in a good mood. It's an email I've gotten for the past 4 years a week before Thunder.
The email was from Downtown Joel Brown.
"Any requests/ideas for rolling thunder music?"
For the last year every time "Hells Bells" played on the radio, Ben Horan would text me. I'm talking in the middle of January I'd get an email, chat, or text once a week.For me Rolling Thunder = Christmas. The lead up to the event, the friends from out of town, the MT bike racing community.
I'm not publicizing this information to show you how nerdy we are (that's a given). I'm showing you this because we love Rolling Thunder and we love that people come and race it. We are incredibly lucky to have the best MT racers come to Missoula and duke it every year. I can't wait for Saturday.
Let's get it on.
Posted by Shaun Radley at 2:42 PM
Monday, October 11, 2010
John Curry continues his MT cyclocross stampede by taking both Bozeman cross races. Frank, Doll, Herzig, and Brad made him work for it but the GAS man was too strong. In ladies racing, Frykman took day 1 and Campbell took day 2. Strong 1,2,3 fields with 20+ both days.
Thanks to Kristian and Jared for promoting.
photo by Wendy Doll
Posted by Shaun Radley at 7:54 AM
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Posted by Shaun Radley at 6:12 AM