2014 Rolling Thunder Cyclocross Race

November 1st and 2nd

Friday, March 26, 2010

Speedwagon and Muddy Huetter Roubaix

Tomorrow and Sunday are the first races of the year for me.

I'm excited to race some dirt and see where my fitness is at.

So much has been going on in our little athletic community that sometimes I forget about my own races. It's been great. Everything from the UM Team holding 5th in the conference to Matty's first couple races. I'm getting so much enjoyment rooting for these top up and comers. Don't forget about Scott Lipp repping in the A group for MSU. He's been having an excellent collegiate season.

This weekend is a big weekend around the region. Most hardcore roadies and mtb'ers will be at the Speedwagon Classic in Polson. The UM and MSU Cycling Teams will be pushing hard in Bellingham and Seattle. Jessie Agner races in the A's for the first time. While Lindsy tries to improve upon her 2nd place in the conference. On the triathlon side of things; Brendan, Adam, Matt, Hoffman, and Jen are all down in Cali for the 70.3. Overall a big weekend for Montana endurance athletes.

Best of luck to everyone, I will try to keep on top of updates this weekend.

No comments:

Google