ROLLING THUNDER CYCLOCROSS RACE

November 1st and 2nd

Rolling Thunder Cyclocross Race November 1st and 2nd

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vittoria Cross EVO XG 220 Cyclocross Tubular

Most of the time I try to stay out of the equipment posts, but I wanted to provide some good feedback on a killer deal.

Last season I used the Vittoria EVO XG 220 tubular tires. I bought them last minute from some online website. They were the cheapest tubular cyclocross tires I could find. I had no experience with tubulars and thought I might as well start at the bottom and work my way up. While had my usual slew of mechanicals I never had one problem with the tires. They never rolled, flatted, or cost me any time. At Star Crossed I was amazed how they performed in the mud. When it came to a decision on tires this year I thought why change what's working. I bought a new pair of the same tires for $89. Cycling is often expensive and I get a lot of crap from friends on trying to cut corners on quality, but I think this time I might have found something.

No comments:

Google