Missoula Cyclocross Clinic

Don't forget about the Missoula Cyclocross Clinic on August 27th at Marshall Mountain. Free of charge and after work, starting at 5:45pm. All abilities welcome.

Thunder Poster

Thunder Poster

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Montana Cyclocross Racers head to the Northwest

Tomorrow the official cyclocross season begins with Cross Vegas. For the latest on Vegas visit Josh Tack's blog (he's over there).

This weekend is Star Crossed and Rad Racing. After two awesome years at Star Crossed I will be sitting this one out. I'm bummed but it just wasn't in the cards this year. I'll start my season off with Psychlo Cross in Butte! I'm pumped.

I'm excited to hear about our Montana Crossers competing on the NW scene. Curry in the main event against the big boys, Fiore and Longmire ripping legs in the masters, new cat 3 Jdoll, Bob P, and not to mention the ladies Slivka and LCurry! Let it begin!

The Montana schedule has some mangy races this year and it starts with Psychlo Cross. You better be there. Lights, camping, cross.......yes please.

No comments:

Google