Thunder Poster

Thunder Poster

Monday, March 2, 2009

RATPOD - Party Time! Wednesday 7:30 @ Roxi Theater

Yes, indeed RATPOD RATPOD RATPOD. It sold out in 72 minutes. Wow! That's what you get when have a great ride. The organizers have generously organized a RATPOD/CYCLING SEASON Party this Wednesday at the Roxi Theater. There will be a keg of beer and showing of The Eddy Merckx movie La Course En Tete.
Should be an excellent time.

Wednesday is looking like a big day in the Missoula cycling community. It's also the first stop in the TACO WEDNESDAY TIME TRIAL SERIES. Racing starts at 5:30 in the Rattlesnake. Should you bring your TT bike? Should your bring your aero wheels? Should you ride in a skinsuit? All great questions, but there's only one thing you need to bring.....your A game! See you Wednesday!

I wonder who will win the first TWTT.....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, where at in the snake? JD

Anonymous said...

church parking lot at intersection of lincolnwood and rattlesnake drive, duh...

ShaunRadley said...

I'm assuming JD is JDunph. If so it's ok to make a TWTT rookie mistake. We'll let it slip this time.

UM Cycling said...

I can't take credit for that one Shaun, but I too was wondering who I share those bangin' initials with besides my bro (I don't think he reads your blog)

JDunph

ShaunRadley said...

ahhh, I apologize JDunph. I remember ranting on about TWTT to you....so I knew you were on the ball.

I think I know who JD is but I'll save him the call out because he's a kick ass cross racer.

Elliot Bassett said...

Is it true that Jenny Nerison rode a 13:33, and the guys record is a 12:54? If so, I don't know why everyone is so impressed with Pippo's time. I'm not saying it's slow, but Jenny went damn fast, and I would assume more people would be talking about that time.

ShaunRadley said...

Yes Bessetti (not Bassette) it is true she rode that time. I remember the day like it was yesterday. She rode her tri bike with Bontrager X lite Aero wheels. She beat me badly that day and was running very close to Marzullo. I agree with you. While Phil's time is amazing, Jen's time is untouchable (maybe Sue Butler), only cause she's nasty at cross and mangy.

ShaunRadley said...

PS Nice running pic Bessetti...do you need a cross photo :)

Anonymous said...

I regret to inform you that I will be stuck in the office and will not be in attendance of the first TWTT...happy racing

Daviess

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Matty

Anonymous said...

Shaun,
your right, sorry to embarrass myself!
JD

ShaunRadley said...

JD, I thought you'd be out at TWTT! We missed you!

Google