Friday, July 18, 2008

Montana Cyclocross Schedule

The 2008 Montana Cyclocross Schedule is out. I'm excited the schedule has come together so early. Thanks to Geoff Proctor and John Coulthard for their hard work getting folks organized. For me there's a couple things that stand out about this year's schedule:

1. Race's every weekend. For folks like me, I like having the opportunity of racing every weekend. The schedule is jammed packed with racing action.

2. Montana Velo's Cyclocross Omnium looks to be a can't miss event. I've never heard of anything like this, but how can you go wrong with a dirt crit?

3. Five Valley Cross getting it's own weekend. There are lots of good promoters on FVV and now that Rolling Thunder has it's own weekend, I expect FVV to put on a great race.

4. Classic weekends; Flathead, Bozeman still on the schedule, great promoters, great racing.

5. NRO is putting on the State Championship, and I want it to be top notch!

No comments:

Google