2014 Rolling Thunder Cyclocross Race

November 1st and 2nd

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mangy Crew - Thursday Horse Rides






The Thursday night mountain bike rides are gaining momentum. Thanks to Downtown Joel Brown and Phil. Each week the crew has gotten mangier and mangier (I don't think that's a word). The rides have been meeting at 6:15 at the footbridge by the U. Casual pace on the flats, doing work on the climbs and descents. These photos are from last Sunday's 3 Summit Ride. I missed the "Death Ride," and instead hit Joel and Phil's first annual "3 Summit Ride." We ended up with just four of us at the top of University (DT JB, Pipo, Tob, and myself). I threw in a photo of Dale cause he was hurting from the weekend and I thought it was funny. When you've got the slight helmet tilt you know it was a rough night. If you want to mountain bike with a mangy crew join up Thursday's 6:15.

No comments:

Google