Thunder Poster

Thunder Poster

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Missoula Hell Ride is alive and well

I just got back from my first Missoula Hell Ride of the year. It's the only ride that simulates race situations. I always forget that it's not just an ordinary training ride. I feel like half the battle on the ride is knowing where the sprints are. As years go by everyone has their own take on what signs you sprint for. I think that's awesome. On my first time no one told me anything. J. Wehyrich did a good job of pointing out sprints when he could, but most folks were still a little confused. There was a great turnout tonight maybe 20 or so. A group of ten of us did the Frenchtown piece.

If you haven't come out yet.........you should. It's a great atmosphere, and if you were ever curious about racing or you want to judge your fitness this is the place to do it. While it's not a ride for people who want to chill, I think it's a great place to learn and see where your at.

No comments:

Google