Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Too cold to ride/Props

The past couple days have been freezing in MT. Josh has been talking about riding outside. I can barely ski outside right now. Riding outside in MT is always a crap shoot. However, riding in MT in the winter is a death wish. Last year I got brushed by two cars and had numerous crashes on icy roads. This year I'm taking a different approach. Instead of riding in the winter, I'm going to do my usual winter sports on a higher level. I'll ski a little more for exercise and start running more. Hopefully this will pan out for me??

This weeks props is dedicated to MT cyclists

Props to B. Presta for organizing a killer Roubaix so far.

Props to J. Tack for trying to ride outside right now!

Props to F. Gonzalez for starting is top secret indoor training workouts - is that how you go so fast last year?

Props to J. and L. Curry for being spotted at the gym in Bozo doing situps - MT Cross see's all :)

Props to Pipo Grove for staying in shape this winter - the first I can remember - maybe he'll hit the road this year

Props to the non roadie's (Doug, Toby, Gaskills), for giving a committment to the road this year - I'm holding you to that!

photo courtesy, http://bikesonsnow.homestead.com

No comments:

Google