Missoula Cyclocross Clinic

Don't forget about the Missoula Cyclocross Clinic on August 27th at Marshall Mountain. Free of charge and after work, starting at 5:45pm. All abilities welcome.

Thunder Poster

Thunder Poster

Monday, December 17, 2007

Tim Johnson take the victory I take a spill











In a mud/snow fest Tim Johnson came out victorius. He battled with the ageless Steve Tilford until finally taking the W. Wells finished third and Wicks was fourth. Trebon got knocked out by another rider and couldn't finish the race. The ladies race was taken by Katie Compton in commanding fashion. The collegiate race was won by Jamey Driscoll who got his revenge after finishing second in the U23 race.

School is finally over. I'm headed to the Cascades for winter break. Lots of skiing and lots of snow. I'm excited to get some turns in. On Saturday I skied at Discovery. On our fourth run I had a bad accident. We were cruising in this un-tracked stuff when my tips got caught underneath and I immediately face planted. My elbow went through all the powder and hit a rock. I didn't think much of it and kept skiing. Then I started to get dizzy. I had to lay down. I couldn't figure out what was going on. Meryl and Josh suggested I might be bleeding. They were right. I had a huge gash in my left elbow. I went to Philipsburg and got sewed up, but I'll be out of commission for this week. Watch for low snow cover!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bill said...

I think Page would of overtook Tim if it were not for the frozen rut section. I heard that Page was not racing nicely, using elbows and such. Anyway, just sending you a few get well vibes, hope the elbow gets healed.

Google