ROLLING THUNDER CYCLOCROSS RACE

November 1st and 2nd

Rolling Thunder Cyclocross Race November 1st and 2nd

Monday, October 15, 2007

Bozeman, Montana #3

The second race of the weekend was at Lindley Park in Bozeman. This was a great course primarily on grass. Lots of rolling terrain and dismount sections. In the men's A again the no namer dominated the field. John Curry held on as long as he could. I think Bill Martin was third. Which is a great result for him, representing Missoula. Frank was fourth, and again John Lackey, and Thomas were in the mix. After that came me chugging along. I felt much better then I did the day before. Also, it helped that there were lots of dismounts, that type of course suits me better. I battled with Troy Kindred from Montana Velo, until I attacked on one of the run-ups while he was having some mechanical issues. Although it wasn't a huge result, it made me feel alot better about my presence in the A field. I haven't been racing well this year, and it's made me start questioning what category I should be racing. Hopefully my form is coming and I can start producing better results.

In the women's race the Kenda woman again dominated, followed by Lisa, and the Montana Velo rider.

I'm not sure what happened in the B's, but I know a master's rider came flying by me in the latter half of the race. He was wearing a kit I didn't recognize.

No comments:

Google